Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying summer and finding ways to absorb every minute of it. Summers always go by way too fast. My post today brings you a cute summery freebie! I thought water color and the anchor made a for a sweet little nautical printable that you can print out and throw into a frame for the rest of the summer. The fresh blue and white can brighten up a room and give it a clean feeling. My personal favorite for this is a crisp white frame.
I also wanted to update you guys on some things that have been going on in my life since I got engaged.
- I picked out my wedding dress at the beginning of June! I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for and I finally found what I wanted in the third store I went into. I love it so so much and I can’t wait for you all to see it when I have a post up about the big day!
- We just packaged up all of our invitations and they should be out the door in the next couple of days!
- We are at a lake place in Northern Minnesota all week for vacation with a ton of Daniel’s family. Playing in the water, fishing, playing games, and just relaxing. I love vacation!
- I am still trying to decide where to go for my hair and makeup for the wedding so if you have any recommendations for gals in Minnesota let me know!!
- Daniel’s family is HUGE so naturally we are going to have a gigantic wedding. Eek!
- I really want to get a new vehicle. I currently don’t have a car payment so it would be really hard for me to start having to pay for that monthly. But I am really interested in getting an SUV, especially since I live in MN.
- My lease at my studio apartment is up at the end of summer so I need to start packing and getting my stuff together very soon… ew.
- I just purchased my first big girl purse. All my purses all my life have been just cheap things that don’t last so I decided to get a real Michael Kors bag! I am so pumped about it. I realize that isn’t the fanciest to many of you but for me this is pretty fancy.
- We decided to go with a videographer for our wedding and I am super excited about that. Many married people have told us that they either wish they would have got a video of their wedding day or that if they did get a video that it was the best decision they made. So we decided to put some of our wedding fund there since it will last forever!
- Next month marks the one year anniversary for Adventures of Ang! I can’t believe how fast that time has gone!
Thanks for reading! Head to the Freebies page to get this month’s free printable, enjoy!